Sunday, September 26, 2010

Summary of summer vacation 9/26/10

                                        Summary of Summer Vacation
      
    As most of my fellow class mates summer vacation, I slept a lot. Why? Well first of all I went to Mexico for summer vacation. Over at Mexico there is not as many restrictions to follow. There's kids driving at the age of 12 and cops won't say as much as cops from Texas will. Well for me there were not as many restrictions because I went with my older brother he would let me do all sorts of things he would let me drink, but I didn't because I did not want to be disrespectful to my grandpa because we were staying at his house and not just because of that but he was my grandpa as well and he expects big things from me and from my brothers. Well while we were at Durango ,Mexico we went to al ot of Rodeo's mainly because many of the people who live at Durango really like horses and all sorts of farm animals.There was one guy who was riding a bull and the bull fliped him and stomped on him the ambulance took him immidiately to the hospital because he was seriously injured.
  While at our visit with my grandparents and uncles we went to a beach in this other place called Masatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico. Although all the things we see in the the news of that part of Mexico its really peaceful even doe it was peaceful I was stilll worried. After we finished swimming we went back home the time from the beach to my grandpa's house was about 1:00 hour.When we were heading home something i saw there that is rear to see in the city of Dallas was true nature horses running around the field , sheep scattered over the land and herds of cows drinking water it was real cool. If I knew how to draw i would have drawn it and stare at it all day long.After days of being in Mexico I was getting bored probably because my grandpa made me wake up early.Itwas abot the middle of July when my dad and mom arrived to Mexico we left two days aftdr they had arrived so we could go and take care of the house. When we arrived home we immediately saw that the front window was broken . But i really thought nobody stole anything becaue our house got window protection and door protection it was really difficult to get in.
   It was aboy July25 when I had to go to court because of truancy the court they made me take a class to stop skeeping. the rest of the summer I woke up late and slept late. Most of the time that I slept late I  was playing FIFA 10 on line sometimes i lost because i was really sleepy.like in August 15 my parents got home and we went shopping for school clothes and supplies.
   Now that summer is over I am starting to engoy school.But the summer 2010 was a summer I will never forget because I got to see the true part of Mexico the beutiful and not horrible part.And I also saw the part of nature some people get to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment