Monday, September 27, 2010

Personal Obituary Essay 9/27/10

                                                            Pesonal obituary

    When  i die I would like to die young, but not that young. I would say at the age og 65 atleast if I died older I love to not need help from my sons or daughters.
     If i knew the exact date that I was going to die I would do  the most illegal things available at that time. Like smoke all types of drugs in a blunt like mariguana, cocaine,crack.opiun.bars. Although I think I would die at that time  I would love to that. I would Also love to die at the World Cup final whichwould be U.S.A vs. MEXICO. Ofcourse I would be expecting Mexico to win at that time. After the game is finished I would run naked across the field not because I'm crazy but because I'm diying of happiness.But know getting serious I not like for my people to burry me but to cremate me and leave my ashes in THE AZTECA stadium. Why ? Well  because that way every time Mexico plays there I would be chearing on them by the benches and by the siddelines. But if they do burry me I would love for my coffin to be decorated of weed leaves and branches and also to be burry with a 12 gage. And finally to be wearing a Mexico shirt made of the purest silk and soccer cleats made of gold.But telling you the true Mr.detrixhe I do not want to die I'm scared of dieying. I would love to stay iternally alive.
    But if there is a true thing as god I would love to reincarnated into a small Mexican boy. If i had to be a type of animal I would love to be a monkey. Why ? Well because I believe that monkeys will soon be just like the human species the will communicate and interact just like we do. Any how I don't even know why you are making us do this now you got me thinking of death. I wish you had not made us do this assingment the others are probably thinking the same way as I am. But I don't mean any harm I hope you typed or wrote one as well. Well life is good and you have to enjoy it as long as you have any inside of you. I hope someone in a long period of time don't have to think of death. Also when I die and there  is such thing as heven I would love to see my parents because I really care of them and hope they do not suffer a harsh death.
    So know that you know how I want to die I hope you tell us how you want to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment